The NBCRNA Self-Evaluation Examination (SEE) is voluntary and has three objectives: 1. To provide information to students about their progress in the nurse anesthesia educational program; 2. To provide information to program administrators on how well their programs are preparing students with the knowledge they need for anesthesia practice; and 3. To prepare students for the National Certification Examination (NCE) experience.
- Pearson VUE In-Person Testing Locations
- How Do I Reschedule or Change my SEE with Pearson VUE Test?
- What Can I Expect with In-Person Testing
- Where can I find more information on registering for and taking the SEE?
- Where can I find the SEE Bibliography?
- Where can I find the SEE Interpretive Guide?
- What is the cost of the SEE?
- Is there a scheduled break during the SEE examination?
- Why are the SEE domain percentages different than those of the NCE?
- How long is the SEE?
- Who can take the SEE?
- What is the purpose of the SEE?